2 to 8 years of experience with a law firm. Experience in an international law firm or in the GCC a plus. Corporate and litigation experience a must.
Arabic - English- French is a plus
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure
- LLM obtained in Lebanon or abroad a plus
- Needs to be a member of a recognized bar
Tasks and duties
-The role will be to work closely with the partners and play a key role in the existing litigation and corporate teams in the Doha office. The role covers a broad mix of corporate and commercial work along with some litigation and arbitration work.
- Motivated and driven lawyer
- Strong business and client development skills, and someone who can contribute towards ongoing strategy and regional development
- Ability to manage a litigation caseload and handle court depositions and work with local counsels
- Ability to provide legal opinions and technical advice to clients
- Ability to conduct legal research, writing and analytical skills
- Ability to build productive and strong relationships both internally and externally